Thursday, July 5, 2012

Random thoughts

1. Almost every food item has either avocado or feta cheese on it, and if you're lucky, you get both!! So delicious.

2. The weather is too unpredictable. There are days when it can be a bright sunny morning with a dark and rainy afternoon.

3. Getting woken up to the national anthem yesterday was a little strange, considering July 4th is not a holiday here, but I guess they just wanted to do it for us Americans.

4. Many of the program participants drink way too much. It's fun to go out maybe once a week, but getting wasted every night, coming in at 4am, and puking in their beds is a little too much.

5. I only have 2 days left of class. Only 5 days until I turn 19. Only a week until we leave for the garden route. And almost exactly 2 weeks until I'm home.

6. After I come home, only a month until I move back to school.

7. I keep forgetting that I am going to be an RA.

8. Time is moving so fast, and there is nothing I can do about it. I guess the only thing I can do is concentrate on the now, which consists of locking myself in my room, eating pizza, and cranking out a research paper... At least most of it.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blogs! Just so you know, you have quite a few people reading them that are not memebers of your site.....and they are enjoying it alot! Nonnie, Betty, Doug, Jan, folks at work (Linda, Nancy, Dale, Ryan)to name a few! Love you tons.....

    ReplyDelete